What's next?

 Hey guys, it's Sean. On a good note today I am feeling much better and I will be filming. It is set for 1pm on Sunday which fits us all. I am still out of school until Monday but now I can start to get work done. At this point, it is our last chance to film. It may take 4 hours but it's now or never. Rhys is available and so is Jackson. He has a funeral on Saturday which is emotional but we must work the next day. Sadly I did give my mom the flu as well. She now cannot work and has the same pains I had so I must take care of her now. All I will work on now is the scene order so Sean can edit. This will give him right under 2 weeks which is more than enough to edit and see what needs a change. As someone who edited last year, I know the struggle of how long it takes. Editing is one of the biggest jobs in filmmaking. Splicing it all together perfectly is needed to make it quality. But now Jackson and I must do the media package. The website and advert are my job. While Jackson is in the social media place. It will all come together in the end. That's all for now. see you guys tomorrow, bye!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short Film Package