More Interruptions

    Hey guys, it's Sean. So some small issues came to be today. Today is a late-night blog as I just got released from the hospital. So turns out I don't have the flu. The bad news is they do not know what I have. My fever hit 104 today which caused me to get sent in. Looks like school tomorrow is not happening. Jackson and Sean are in the dark about this I just got home and realized I need a blog and this is perfect to show our journey. As the looks of it filming Sunday is fleeing away. If I have the energy to tomorrow I will make needed calls. I want to help my group but my health may not let me. I want to ask them to move to film. But if they cannot I'll help make an order they film without me. Jackson's brother is a maybe. Or even anyone works but we need to find them fast. I know we have a due date but asking for an extension is a maybe as I cannot control my hospital visits. This is all up in the air. Yet I feel bad for my group as my health is dragging them down too. I know we can figure this out, It will be a struggle but we can make it. That's all for now, see y'all tomorrow.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short Film Package