New level new group

    Hey guys, I'm back to give some information. This year I have a whole new group. Sean D. and Jackson H. I've known Jackson since freshmen year and we get along great. Sean on the other hand I know from his girlfriend. Last year I met her and we got along great. Now she is away at college at LSU and I have a class with Sean and have grown to know him. I plan to play to my strengths and film and do the storyboard. Scriptwriting is fun and I feel like it helps I can bring that to the table. Along with filming with my rebel camera, I can bring all that to this short film. Jackson and Sean are actors who can also assist in workloads like planning and scenes.  Now we can all drive which makes filming easier. All our past experiences come together as none of us have worked together yet all passed our aice exam with a C level last year. Sean is a senior so it is extra important for him to get his diploma too. If all goes well this will be the last project I do before I get that sweet aice diploma with a free ride in Florida colleges. But between all of us this should be a breeze. Sean and I have first period together so us working together is easy and Jackson is a hard worker. Junior year is crazy and this adds to it. But at the same time, it should be fun and not as pressuring as other classes. Until next time, planning now begins.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short Film Package